Thanks for visiting our support forum. We're here to help :)
Here at ThemePunch we work hard to make sure our products are working correctly, and whenever we find a bug, we zap it immediately with an update. So before asking your question, please make sure you're using the latest version of the item, because chances are, that's the fix.
Priority Service! We answer all questions within 1 business day, and priority service is always given to customers with a valid purchase code. To get your Purchase code please see below.
Note!! Each time you post your ticket will get sent to the bottom of the queue, so always wait for a response before posting again, or edit your original post if you want to include additional information. This will help maintain your position in the ticket queue so your ticket gets answered as soon as possible
How to get much quicker Result on your Question ?
- Please try to be specific when posting your question. For example, if something isn't working, is it not working in all browsers or maybe just one? (i.e. works everywhere except Chrome).
- It's also helpful to let us know if you're using a Mac or Windows, as browsers can often vary between the two platforms.
- If you purchased one of our WP items and are having trouble setting it up, feel free to post a WP login. All tickets are private so your information will never be shared with the public.
Before posting, please read following:
- Please include your license code in the top-left box.This helps us identify whether you purchased the item seperately or whether it was included in a theme you happened to purchase.Here's how you can get your purchase code:
- The purchase confirmation code is available in the licence certificate which you received once you made your purchase from Envato marketplaces.
- This licence certificate can be found in two places:
- The first one is via a link in the email you received from Envato after your purchase.
- The second one is in your Envato account, in the Downloads tab, and beside each item you have purchased there will be a Licence Certificate link.
- Click this link and inside the plain text file you will see your code entitled Item Purchase Code
- Please make sure to select the item you purchased form the scrollable drop-down box
- Check if your installation does meet the requirements ?
- Are you using the latest version of the Item
- Are other plugins and theme up to date ?
Please visit out FAQ's page here:
- http://www.themepunch.com/home/ (see Plugins FAQ)
In case you purchased the Plugin bundled in a Theme,
Please contact the Theme Author via his profile page, or his support forum, as it is there responsibility to provide you support for the complete package ie Theme+Plugins. Due to the high number of tickets from users who have not purchased from us directly via codecanyon, we can not responding if the plugin was included/bundled/bought with a theme purchase.
We will be there for you within one Work day ! If you dont get any answer within one Working Day, please Post your Ticket Number (from URL) to the Item Comment at CodeCanyon / ThemeForest.
Thank you very much for your understanding and wish you a great day,