Thanks for visiting our support forum. We're here to help :)
Things that will help us help you:
- If you're using WordPress, does the problem remain if you temporarily disable your other plugins and switch to the TwentyFourteen theme? (a)
- Is the problem in the backend of your site or the frontend (or both)?
- If the problem is in the backend, please provide a WP login (b) so we can review your setup (test the login to make sure it works!). All tickets are automatically "private" (will never be visible to the public).
- If the problem is in the frontend, please include a url to where the issue can be seen. (b)
- Did you purchase the plugin from CodeCanyon, or was it included with your theme?
- Are you using the latest version of the plugin, as is WordPress itself up to date? (c)
- Is the problem present on all major browsers?
- Is the problem on Mac, Windows, or mobile, and if mobile, what device? Also, what OS version is the issue present? (Windows 7, OSX Mavericks, iOS 8.1, etc.)
- Have you reviewed the documentation and FAQ's to see if your question has been answered? (see "Helpful Resources" below)
- a) This information is important to help us determine if the issue is with the plugin itself or if there's a confict with another plugin or your theme. We'll try our best to help either way, but knowing this information helps us solve the problem faster!
- b) If you're working on localhost, unless its a known issue, unfortunately it's hard for us to help unless we can see a live example.
- c) Use this tool if you're not sure whether or not your plugin is up to date.
- All tickets are answered within one business day. Including answers to the questions above will help us help you the fastest!
- If the plugin your purchased was included with a theme or template you purchased, although we try to help in these situations, if it appears the issue is theme-related, we may kindly ask that you contact the author of your theme/template for support.
- All tickets are automatically "closed" when we respond, and will automatically reopen if you respond back. This doesn't mean we consider the issue "closed". Instead, it's just a way for us to make sure all tickets are answered in the order in which they're recieved.
- Each time you post, your ticket will get sent to the bottom of the queue, so it's best to wait for a response before posting again to ensure your ticket is answered as fast as possible.
- Include screenshots if possible that illustrate the issue, as this will help us understand and diagnose the problem.
Include your Purchase Code in the top-left box: (if the plugin was included with your theme/template please let us know)
- The purchase confirmation code is available in the licence certificate which you received once you made your purchase from Envato marketplaces.
- Click here for CodeCanyon, or here for ThemeForest, to visit your accounts "Downloads" page, then view the following screenshots:
If your ticket is not answered within one business day, please Post your Ticket Number (from ticket URL) to the Item Comment at CodeCanyon / ThemeForest.
Thank you very much and we wish you a great day,